Let us equip you with full awareness of the abortion issues and more, and/or to serve your people by sending you our Gracestream Educational Material (GEM) comprehensive package of resources.
Our GEM includes:
- The full-length DVD documentary entitled “The Emotional Risks of Abortion“, full rights to duplicate and show as often as you like and when/where you’d like; an evangelical tool to reach your community with.
- The full-length DVD documentary entitled “The Physical Risks of Abortion“, with the same rights as above.
- The deVeber Institute for Bioethics and Social Research’s thorough book volume (over 400 pages) entitled “Complications: Abortion’s Impact on Women” by Angela Lanfranchi, Ian Gentles, and Elizabeth Ring-Cassidy (a very unique publication). This work is a complete treatise of the subject.
- Bonus #1: The deVeber Institute’s recently released (2015) book entitled “It’s Not That Simple: Euthanasia & Assisted Suicide Today” by Jean Echlin and Ian Gentles–the most current controversial issue challenging thousands. And…
- Bonus #2: A copy of “Human Resources for the Church: Applying Corporate Practices In a Spiritual Setting” by Ken B. Godevenos (This book has helped 100’s of church leaders get a better understanding of the HR side of running a church today).
Total Retail Value of over $350 (after considering the rights to reproduce the DVDs)…
And it’s yours absolutely FREE… We want your church to join us in this educationally-based ministry so much that we’ll even pay postage! Just call 1.877.474.2689 and tell us you want this package for your church OR complete the form to the right and click to send.